Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Starting Over

Ok well I have been MIA I guess. Alot has happened in the last week. My boyfriend broke up with me last Tuesday and of course the fuels my fire to get moving. Why? I have no idea. That is how I cope I guess. So Monday I started right back up 5am at the gym! I started it off right with a 3 mile run, then Cardio class at night and another mile run after that. Day 2 (today) gym at 5am once again and another 3 mile run. This time it was only suppose to be 2 miles, but last night I had a hot fudge sundae from McDonald's so I kept pushing myself further till I got to 3 miles to get rid of the sundae. Hey whatever helps right haha.

Sooo that brings us to now...I'm still a bit on the sad side from the whole boyfriend situation but that too shall pass. We will see how weighin goes this week! I'm hoping I can pick it back up and get right back into the swing of it all. Wish me luck!!

Talk you every soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment