Thursday, September 17, 2009

Great Night!

Ok so I will let you all know I am a HUGE bowler. So you might here me bragging about my bowling scores just because it's something I am trying to improve on. I have been told by alot of very decent bowlers that I am a natural. So anyway tonight at leagues (I bowl on all men's leagues by the way) I bowled a 198-206-214 for a 618 total. That is pretty good. 630 for women get's you in the paper. So that just made my night! And luckily my shoulder injury did not come into play at all for bowling, although it is still there. I'm hoping it is just a pulled muscle. *crosses fingers for luck*

I did so well and didn't eat any bowling alley food UNTIL the last game I had a 3 little square slices of pizza. Then a friend and I went to another bowling alley to visit a friend who was working...well I had a Turkey, lettuce, tomato wrap with mayo AND fries. :( I plan on getting up and running at least 3 miles tomorrow morning. We'll see since it's now 11:34.

Anyway I hope you all had a great day today and guess what!!! Tomorrow is Friday!! If I don't get to get on tomorrow have a wonderful day and make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment