Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just the beginning

Seeing as it is late I just wanted to get one entry in to say Hello!

I started my new journey December 29, 2008. I wanted to start 2009 with a bang. Well so far it's been great as far as my working out and my new "lifestyle change". We won't refer to it as a diet because well this will be the rest of my life! Not just a temporary fix.

We will get more into detail about everything when I have more time and my eyes are not about to drifted into dreamy land. Oh yeah just to let everyone know ahead of time...I tend to make up words. I like to call them my "Stacyisms".

Ok so I hope I will get some followers on this and people interested in hearing about my journey and all the things to come in it. I look forward to sharing it all with you as it happens.

This is my first blog so bare with me as I get use to this. Not sure if you are suppose to type as telling a story or what, but ya know dammit this is my blog and I am going to type as if I am talking to you!! Ha! What ya think about them apples. I like to have fun with people so I don't want you to be bored while reading. So I like to throw a little humor in, well because that is just who I am!!

Ok so...I hope you all are ready for this. It's going to be a fun and bumpy ride. Please remain seated, fasten your seatbelts, and keep all arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times.

2 comments:

  1. I always write like I'm typing too! :) Them apples looking good! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yay! My first follower I'm so excited. I hope I can help you in anyway possible if nothing else entertain lol.

    ReplyDelete