Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not so Energetic morning

Ok guys I'm very much dragging already and I just woke up. I had intended on getting up and going for an at least 3 mile run today. So as we all know that did not happen.

Today is my weigh in day (I am a member of Weight Watchers as well). As of Sunday I thought I had lost 3.5lbs! But last night was my moms birthday and I guess I over did it on the food. And it was nothing bad! Except for the keylime pie and chocolate cake. Well I think I'm still down maybe 1.4lbs. That's good right!? I hope so. This weight just does not want to leave me.

So we are going to try to handle this day then I have bowling tonight. We shall see how my shoulder holds up after injuring it last night at the gym. Of course it would have to be the left one.

I know you are probably like wait she bowls too??? I will cover all that later! I tend to pick times when I only have about 5 min to type. Like now when I'm suppose to be getting ready for work. Ha!

Ok so I want everyone to have a wonderful day, and stay motivated! If you don't do anything else today at least park far away from your destinations and if you have to walk somewhere in the building...take the long way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment