Saturday, September 19, 2009

Busting it out right today!

Ok so bowling last night went ok. I have a ton on my mind with my boyfriend (that is a whole different story right there), but kept focused. Finished with a 552 series. Not horrible.

This morning I had my aerobics class and was a little worried about my shoulder and how it was going to be. In general it wasn't all the bad the last few days, but how was that range of motion going to be . Well I was able to push it more then I did on Wednesday after I hurt it. Almost no pain at all. I am SOOO relieved about that. Shoulder injuries are nothing good, especially when its your bowling arm!! So I decided I was going to go all out this morning and after my hour and 45 min calls I decided I was going to go run 2 miles. I did it with flying colors. Started out about 4.7 mph .1mph up from what I normally start at. Then once I got to the 1 mile mark I up'd it .1 mph every 1/4 of a mile. So by the time I hit 2 miles I was at 5.1 mph. Which I normally don't get that high. Also the last 1/4 of a mile I added a .5 % incline. Needless to say the run felt awesome! 2 miles use to be huge to me. Now I feel like its nothing. I say to my friends hey I only ran 2 miles today, of course their response ONLY 2 miles??? Gotta love it!!

So now I am off to my moms house to finally see the season premier of The Biggest Loser. Since I bartend on Tuesdays I have to wait till the weekend to get to watch it. Let me tell you that really sucks! But hey she is making lunch and of course I'm bringing some laundry to do. Then off to work for about 9 hours tonight at the bar. Busy busy Saturday today!!

I have all intensions of getting to the gym in the morning tomorrow and maybe getting in about 5 miles or so. I think that will be good. Don't want to over due anything. But sometimes I have a tendancy to keep saying, ok just a little more, just a little more. So I guess we will find out after I'm done!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Enjoy these last few weeks of Summer weather. Do something great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment