Monday, September 21, 2009

New Week New Goals

Ok so this weekend...NOT so good. It started off with great intentions but somewhere along the way they got lost.

I feel like I set myself back so far! I ate horribly and continued that into today. Sometimes I feel like I have no will power. There were these little Ice cream cone cake things in the back room at work today with frosting on the top...Yeah I had THREE of them. Not one...not even two...but THREE! I can't sit an hold myself in regret over what I cannot change. However I'm having trouble with not doing it to begin with! I wasn't hungry, I had just eaten breakfast. Then I wasn't hungry again because I had just eaten lunch. It was just there and I thought about it and said hmm that would taste good. So I ate it. If anyone has any suggestions on how to NOT do that and how to keep yourself in check please do share with me!

However I did go to my aerobics class this evening. I also got my veggies on my lunch hour today, but they don't help when I didn't cut them up yet. So with that said I am going to go wash some dishes so I can maybe get a few things prepared. Hope everyone had a great day today and hope you have a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment