Monday, October 5, 2009

First race week

Ok well I didn't realize it had a been almost a whole week since I've been here! How time flies when your busy. Well I am happy to report I got a ton of running and workouts in last week! I logged about 11 miles, which is pretty good for me!

I ran 5 miles this morning at a 12:03/mile pace! That is soooo good for me. I have been running between 13-14 this whole time. It's amazing what you can do when you push yourself. Just the fact I never thought I'd be able to run let alone 5 miles at a time. Although I better suck it up because I have 13.1 comming up in April haha. Yes little nervous about that one!

Ok well it's off to start my day and my week. I'm hoping this one is better then the last. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment